OTA Download Instructions for Eutelsat 7B
Published on Tue - 11th Oct 2016
Eutelsat is one of the world's leading satellite operators with a powerful fleet of satellites serving users across Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
Below are instructions on how you can update your Eutelsat Decorder
Please do the following, exactly as the directions say, do not jump any step
Use a remote control and do the following;
- Press Menu
- Press number 012 (you will get upgrade screen)
- Press down arrow key and go down to OTA
- Press OK
- On Update Pid, enter number 8001
- Go down to Frequency, enter number 11356
- Go down to S/R, enter number 45000
- Go down to Polarization, Press right arrow key to change to H
- Go down to LNB Freq, Press left arrow key and change to 9750 – 10600
- Go down to OK. Press OK
- Decoder will update the software for approx. 3-5 minutes.
- Do not turn off the decoder until the update is complete.
- Once done, RESET THE DECODER TO FACTORY DEFAULT.
- Press Menu > System > OK > Factory Default > PRESS OK TWICE
Enjoy the New 10 / Oct / 2016 Update